Yes! I want to help support the American Red Cross of Central New Jersey.
your company has a Matching Gift program, your contribution to the American Red
Cross of Central New Jersey could be doubled.
with your HR Department to find out about the Matching Gift program at your
workplace. For information call
The American Red Cross of Central New Jersey is a volunteer-led humanitarian organization. Your donation will directly support the Red Cross programs and services provided throughout Mercer, Middlesex,
Hunterdon, and parts of Somerset counties.
Your support will enable the American Red Cross of Central New Jersey to continue providing
disaster relief assistance throughout local communities. In addition, your donation will help to ensure continuity of service for the critical, on-going, everyday needs of our neighbors – services such as: meals on wheels services for the elderly, blood collection programs, youth leadership training, services to those in the armed forces,
community disaster preparedness education, and lifesaving skills courses in first aid, water safety and CPR,
and AED usage to people of all ages.
Did You Know that The American Red Cross of Central New Jersey…
- Responds to hundreds of local disasters each year, providing food, clothing and shelter to those neighbors who’ve suffered a house fire or flooding?
- Provides thousands of daily meals to the elderly and homebound each year?
- Has youth volunteers participating in Red Cross Clubs in schools throughout the area?
- Trains thousands of individuals in lifesaving skills such as CPR and AED usage every year?
- Holds more than 300 blood drives annually and operates a Blood Donor Center in Princeton?
- Has a volunteer base of more than 2,000 community residents and youth?
You can impact the lives of people in your community by making a
donation Now through our secure
online donation form with any major credit card.