Our Chapter Vision:
To be regarded and most admired as the pacesetter and benchmark for excellence in management and human service delivery for charitable organizations in the communities we serve.
To achieve our vision, the American Red Cross of Central New Jersey will:
- Provide high-quality, caring, timely and relevant services that help people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies.
- Use our expertise and resources to mobilize and train people in short periods of time to respond to emergency events.
- Serve an increasingly diverse public with a diverse workforce and leadership team.
- Attract and retain the best volunteers, paid staff, youth and young adults to ensure
continuation of our proud heritage.
- Bring hope, compassion and caring to those we serve.
- Act as a resource by collaborating, supporting and participating with other organizations.
- Foster innovation by:
- Responding to new opportunities for service.
- Constantly learning, and maximizing our human potential.
- Being a leader in product and service innovation.
- Utilizing fully-integrated technology and information systems to develop and
deliver products and services.
- Show the highest ethical and fiscal responsibility.
- Set the standard, community-wide, for strong, cost-effective, nonprofit management.
- Maintain a strong financial position, with diverse sources for growing revenues, a strong endowment and excellent fund-raising.
- Be the charity of choice for donors and volunteers.
- Be known for service excellence, always and everywhere.